I’m a huge bread lover, who isn’t? I love the idea of having delicious bread that has everything in it already so there is no need to have to add toppings or waste time making a sandwich. Introducing a one stop wonder – Pizza style Oat Bread. Simply cut a slice and enjoy an array of flavours!
This is an easy all in one mix and I’ve given suggestions on how you can make this recipe your very own by adding your favourite “toppings”!
Not a fan of my fillings? Why not get creative and use the toppings you love like roast butternut squash, pepperoni even pineapple!
All ingredients were picked up in my local Marks & Spencer’s food hall.
This is a sponsored post.
- 380g Flahavan’s Irish oats
- 1 small courgette washed and grated
- 500g M&S yogurt (choose from soya/Greek/natural based on your preference)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar or regular vinegar
- 3 tbsp. green pesto
- 80g sundried tomato diced
- 70 g black olives pitted and diced
- Goats cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- In a large mixing bowl add the oats, baking soda, courgette and combine well.
- Next, stir in the yogurt, pesto and apple cider vinegar.
- Fold in the diced sundried tomatoes, olives and cheese (if using).
- Line a bread tin with some parchment paper and spoon in the mix. Even the top using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 45 minutes and leave cool for 30-45 minutes before slicing.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or slice and place in zip lock bags and place in the freezer and toast when needed.