Is there anything better than cooking a big one pot wonder that lasts you days? Plus it tastes better day after day. I love this dish and I want you guys to take it and make your own version! I have added tofu here but if your prefer beans, tempeh, fish or beef go for it- (just a note that the cooking time may need longer below if you’re using meat or fish)Likewise with the veg you can sub the sweet potato or courgette for squash, carrots etc. Hope you love this recipe as part of KBC wellgood, and if you haven’t already joined our 21 day programme make sure you get on it and I’ll see you at this year’s festival.
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 “ ginger grated peeled and grated
- 1 tin coconut milk
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 Sweet potato( 250g ) peeled and spiralized
- 2 servings noodles( I used black rice noodles)
- 1 large Courgette washed and spiralized
- 250g organic tofu diced into cubes
- 3 tbsp. curry paste (red)
- 1 ltr of vegetable stock
- 200g broccoli stems
- 1 ½ tbsp. tamari or soya
Diced red chilli
- In a large saucepan over high heat add the oil and ginger and cook for 40 seconds until lightly coloured, toss in the tofu cubes stir and cook for a minute.
- Add the curry paste and 100ml of the stock and cook for a MINUTE.
- Add the noodles, sweet potato, courgette, broccoli and the rest of the stock, bring to boil, place the lid on and let simmer on a high temperature for 5 minutes, until the broccoli and noodles are tender.
- Remove from the heat and stir in coconut milk, lime juice and tamari/soya.
Garnish and serve.
Lasts 3 days refrigerated.