One of the quickest and most delicious breakfast you can make! That also works for an amazing dessert :)
- 50g oats
- 2 eggs
- 80ml Almond milk
- plus a little coconut oil for frying
- Place the oats into a food processor or Nutri Bullet and blend into a fine flour.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend for 40 seconds to combine.
- Prepare a non stick frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Place on a little coconut oil before pouring in half of the batter and spreading it out thinly to fill the size of the pan. Cook until the edges begin to curl and thinly holes form on the pancake.
- Carefully flip and cook for a further minute on the flip side.
- Repeat this process.
- Serve with sliced lemon and a drizzle of maple.