Can we ever have enough cookie recipes? There’s something so satisfying dunking a crunchy number into a good cup of tea. And what’s even better is a healthy homemade biscuit that won’t zap you of energy or leave you low after a sugar spike! Why not try swap out your regular biscuit for a homemade version like these? Promise they’re easy and take very little time out of your mad busy day 😛
This recipe is part of my #flahavans2mins were I helped create easy oat recipes to add to your life. There’s loads more on the way so keep those eyes peeled!
- 150g Flahavan’s oats
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 tbsp. almond milk
- Pinch sea salt (optional)
- 50g dark chocolate to drizzle
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a blender, combine the cookie base ingredients into a dough texture.
- Spoon 1 tbsp. sections of the dough mixture onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Press down each cookie to roughly 3cm in height and shape on the baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Drizzle the cookie with melted dark chocolate and enjoy.