Healthy chocolate and hazelnut mousse that tastes just like (and as good as) Nutella! This recipe is really simple to toss together and perfect for when those chocolate cravings strike.
- 1 ripe avocado (skin and stone removed)
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp. hazelnut butter (I used Sowans)
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple
- 3 tbsp. hazelnut milk or almond milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp. chopped hazelnuts
- In a blender or food processor (I used my Nutri Bullet pro for this). Place the avocado, cacao, hazelnut butter, honey, nut milk, vanilla and half the chopped hazelnuts in the blender and blend until smooth, you may need to stop once and give it a little stir.
- There should be no trace of avocado and the mousse should be light brown in colour.
- Finish with a sprinkle of hazelnuts.