Aside from catching your eye these healthy no bake cookies are so delicious, there is no baking involved and the method couldn’t be any easier. All you need for this is a good food processor and a freezer. I picked up my raspberry powder online but a lot of stores have them available now, you can substitute it for beet powder which can be found in larger supermarkets by the health food isle or in health food stores.
- 350g desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp. raspberry powder
- 200g dark chocolate ( I used Lindt 80%)
- In a food processor, blend the desiccated coconut until its milled very fine.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients bar the chocolate and blend into a smooth thick paste, that should stick together easily.
- Using your hands, mould into cookies about 1 inch in height or use a cookie cutter and press section down into the cutter.
- Place the raspberry coconut cookies on a tray in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden before dipping in the melted chocolate.
- Using a fork lift each cookie off the tray and dunk into the melted bowl of chocolate, covering fully and quickly placing back on the tray, repeat for 12 cookies and place back in the freezer to harden.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.