One of my favourite childhood desserts made a little more waistline friendly. Load it up with your favourite fillings to make it your very own – enjoy!
- 100g oats
- 3 tbsp. stevia
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1.5 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 200g Greek yogurt
- 125g raspberries
- 2 tbsp. chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. sweeter of choice
- First place the raspberries in a bowl and place in the microwave for 1 minute to heat, using a fork break up the raspberries and stir in the chia seeds & stevia or sweetener of choice- let cool to one side for 30 minutes to bulk up.
- Next using a nutribullet or food processor blend the oats into a fine flour.
- In a large mixing bowl use an electric whisk to combine the eggs for 3-4 minutes until pale and frothy.
- Add in the stevia and whisk for a further minute, adding in the apple cider vinegar, baking powder and oat flour last.
- Line a Swiss roll tin with some parchment and pour over the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Remove and immediately using a damn clean tea towel- lay it over the top of the swiss roll , lift one edge and roll into a log.
- Let cool before gently re-opening to lather on the greek yogurt and raspberry chia jam, finally rolling it up and tucking in.