Oats are one of the most versatile foods you can eat with huge health benefits and not only do they provide you with dietary fibre at breakfast time that can stabilise blood sugar levels for the day ahead keeping those hunger pangs at bay, but also happen to be my number one comfort meal. Here is a delicious recipe I created for Flahavan’s – hope you enjoy!
- 1 can chickpeas
- 2 scoops whey protein
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 50g Flahavan’s Oats
- 70g Dark chocolate for dunking!- optional
- In a food processor blend the oats into a fine flour and place into a medium sized bowl.
- Add in the chickpeas and blend until smooth (we don’t want to give away any idea these are made of chickpeas!)
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until fully combined.
- Using your hands take sections and roll into balls.
- Melt the dark chocolate, dunk the balls into the chocolate and allow to cool. These will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.