Training for a long distance event? Help keep the bonk at bay with these delicious Bike Bars!
- 200g oats
- 250g medjool dates – packed full of potassium to help control heart rate, magnesium & easily digested
- 2 scoops (50g) raw bliss brown rice protein (“that protein”- brand)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup chopped toasted nuts
- Place the oats into a food processor and blend into a fine flour.
- Add in the pitted medjool dates and process until a smooth dough forms.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (apart from the nuts) and blend into a wet dough with no lumbs or traces of dates/bananas.
- Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Press into a baking tin and ether let sit in the fridge and eat raw or pop in a preheated oven at 180•c for 7 minutes.