Mini meatloaves are great for a quick grab and go breakfast or lunch. There easy to make and most importantly cheap too. Kids will love these in their lunch boxes for a healthy nutritious meal that will keep them fuelled. For days when I am on the go all day, I pack a few in lunch box for snacks – they taste delicious hot or cold!
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 large carrot (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 380g Irish beef steak mince
- 4 tbsp. ground almonds
- 3 organic eggs
- 70g mozzarella, grated
- 1 tbsp. olive oil (to coat the bun tray)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Prepare the bun trays by rubbing a little olive oil in each mould.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of mix into each mould and press down using the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.