Cookies…honestly, I don’t think I could ever get sick of baking cookies and always trying new varieties and combos. There’s something so satisfying about cookies!
This recipe is sponsored by Lifeforce
- 100g oats
- 75g almonds
- 100g smooth cashew butter
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp. Lifeforce poppy seeds
- Add all the ingredients, bar the poppy seeds into a food processor and blend until the almonds and oats have broken down fully and the mix is a heavy dough (that easily sticks together when grabbed).
- Pour in the poppy seeds and blend for a few seconds.
- Using a spoon, take sections and use your hands to roll into balls then press into a flat cookie shape.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes at 180C.