This simple, yet delicious, lamb curry is a wholesome meal will impress family and friends! It’s simple to prepare and all you have to do is add ingredients to your slow cooker and leave it cook away while your in work and come back to a delicious smell and meal ready to be served.
- 1Ibs lamb chunks
- 4 large onions cut into rings
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2″ ginger grated
- 3 tbsp. curry spice- homemade
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 4 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp. sweet Paprika
- 2 Bay leaves
- 1 cinnamon quills
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Dollop coconut yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sprinkle coriander and fresh mint
- Toasted flaked almonds
- Combine the garlic, ginger and coriander into a paste.
- Rub into the lamb chunks, cover with some cling film and let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Brown off the lamb, and place into the slow cooker.
- Likewise, with the onion, add a little coconut oil and brown off the onions for 2-3 minutes adding in the spice mix and
- transfer to the slow cooker.
- Toss in the rest of the ingredients.
- Place on low for 6 hours in the slow cooker.