To get into the festive mood make a delicious cup of hot chocolate and relax.
• 250ml non-dairy milk
• 1 tbsp. cacao powder
• 1.5 tbsp. maple syrup
• Pinch of cinnamon
• Optional – 1 tbsp. cashew butter to cream
• Optional – vegan marshmallows to top
• In a pot over a medium to high heat add the milk. Once it starts to simmer, lower the heat a little.
• Add the cacao powder, maple, cinnamon. Then, add the cashew butter to make the hot chocolate extra creamy. Using a balloon whisk mix to ensure it is lump free (I like to pop my mix into a Nutri Bullet or blender to make it smooth and really frothy).
For a quick microwave option:
• Add all the ingredient into a blender and blitz until smooth then pour into a mug and microwave on high for 2 minutes.