Simple ingredients, incredible flavor, easy to cook…what more do you want?
Tag me in your creations #naturalbornfeeder
- 300g skinless salmon fillets (chopped into chunks)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 tbsp. pesto
- Prepare the salmon chunks on oven proof skewers and lay flat on a lined baking tray.
- In a cup combine the lemon juice and honey, drizzle over the skewers, and season with salt and pepper.
- Barbecue for 4-5 minutes or bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve simply with a dollop of organic pesto, a perfect light meal!