Perfect for a snack any time of the day. I usually meal prep these granola bars at the weekend and bring one with me every day as a snack on the go. They last really well and are pretty filling as a snack meaning you feel satisfied.
I’m a big fan of Lifeforce’s Muesli, for this recipe I used their gluten free muesli that has no added sugar and is an original recipe since 1977! The great thing is that Lifeforce muesli’s sweet taste comes entirely naturally from chopped dates, juicy sultanas and raisins. It contains really high-quality fruit, nuts and seed s.
They also have other muesli variants;
- Original Irish Muesli
- Ancient Grains that includes Barley, Spelt and Chia
This recipe is sponsored by Lifeforce
- 200g gluten free muesli
- 4 tbsp. smooth peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 80g ground almond
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp. milled flaxseed soaked in 6 tbsp. of water for 15 minutes)
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Prepare a tray or tin with some baking paper and spoon in the mix onto the tray. Press down firmly to spread the mix evenly and ensure the bars are level.
- Bake for 18 minutes at 180•C until golden around the edges and firm on top.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes to let the bars set before slicing.