What a way to combine two of my favourite things; the cookie and caramel Fulfil Vitamin and Protein bar and cookies! Using the chopped up Fulfil bar as my chocolate chips is a total winner, how has this not been done before?! And on an even better level, the cookie recipe is so handy and completely fool proof so there’s really no way of messing this one up. Follow the instructions and check out our video on how it’s made! Enjoy as the perfect dunking partner to your tea or coffee.
This recipe is part of my ambassador role with Fulfil Nutrition, in my opinion the best bar to pick up as a snack to sort out those cravings, get a nice protein hit and help keep the hanger away! There are tones more amazeballs recipes on the way featuring all the flavours so don’t go anywhere!!! #FulfilFoodPorn
This is a sponsored post.
- 4 tbsp. chocolate whey protein
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 Fulfil Cookie and Caramel protein bar (chopped into 1 cm chunks)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- In a small bowl, combine the whey protein, honey and almond butter into a smooth paste. Stir in the Fulfil Cookie and Caramel protein bar chunks.
- Section into 4 balls. Roll and press down gently into cookie shapes onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.