I love making frittata’s, it’s the perfect way to turn leftover ingredients into an amazing meal – plus it doesn’t have to cost a lot!
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 small leek sliced thinly
- 10 eggs whisked
- 4 slices thick home baked ham cut into chunks
- 2 handfuls of frozen peas
- 100g spinach washed and roughly chopped
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp. fresh black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200•C.
- Prepare a non-stick oven-proof skillet over a medium heat.
- Add 1 tbsp. of oil and the sliced leek. Cook for 4 minutes stirring continuously until the leeks have softened.
- Toss in the spinach, frozen peas and cooked ham and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Poor in the eggs and seasoning and give it a quick stir.
- Let cool for 4 minutes on the hob (without stirring).
- Move to the oven to bake for 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve with some fresh herbs and pesto!