Yes, another pancake recipe to add to my growing list! You really can’t have enough pancake recipes. I think at this stage I have enough pancake recipes to last me a couple months trying a new one every day – I will never get enough of them.
While trialing some new recipes, I make my pancake batter using Lifeway Kefir which is a fermented milk product, the result was some pretty tasty pancakes you all have to try! Let me know what you think of the recipe.
You can pick up Lifeway Kefir in SuperValu or Dunnes Stores. This is a sponsored post and part of a series of Kefir recipes.
- 60g oats
- 50ml blueberry Lifeway kefir
- 2 eggs
- Place the oats, eggs and kefir in a blender or Nutri Bullet and blend until smooth.
- Prepare a non-stick frying pan with a little oil (coconut oil or grass-fed butter work well here) and spoon 2 tbsp. of pancake batter onto the pan. Using the back of the spoon, spread out the batter to form a circle/ pancake shape.
- Cook book sides for 2 minutes.
- Repeat process until all batter is used.
- Top with your favourite toppings and enjoy!