HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR BREAD? 😍😍😍 here are some of my favourite toppings on my vegan quinoa bread recipe.
- Happy pear chocolate spread with fresh berries
- Simple chia jam with bee pollen
- Mascarpone spread with fresh figs and a drizzle of honey
- Hummus with grilled courgette
- Meridian cashew butter
- Sliced tomato, avocado and dillisk
If you try this recipe let me know what your favourite toppings are #naturalbornfeeder
- 300g quinoa uncooked
- 100g oats
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2.5 tbsp. dried thyme
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 50g sunflower seeds or other seeds you may like (or omit)
- 250ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Place the oats and quinoa in a blender or Nutri Bullet and blend until a flour texture is formed.
- Tip this flour into a large mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients, using a spoon combine into a thick sticky dough.
- Spoon the dough into a lined or greased 1lbs bread tin and bake for 60 minutes.
- Cover the top with tinfoil after the first 35 minutes so it doesn’t over brown.
- Let cool for 30 minutes before cutting.