With winter creeping up its back to basics and comfort, which can be found with Italian food. It really is the most satisfying cuisine! Pasta is fast to cook and offers so much variety.
If you’re like me and you tend to get home after a long day of work feeling ravenous, this recipe is for you. Using some jarred essentials from Marks & Spencer’s you’ll have dinner ready in 15 mins!
All ingredients were picked up in my local Marks & Spencer’s food hall.
This is a sponsored post.
- 140g uncooked rigatoni authentic Italian pasta
- 4 tbsp. caperberries (stems removed)
- 4 chargrilled artichoke pieces diced (found in the jar section in M&S)
- 10 whole sundried tomatoes diced (found in the jar section in M&S)
- 50g pine nuts toasted – see below
- Handful fresh basil leaves chopped
- Start by cooking the pasta following the instructions on pack.
- Place the pine nuts on a flat tray and toast for 6-8 minutes at 200°C until golden in colour.
- While the pasta is cooking dice the capers, artichoke, sundried tomatoes and basil leaves.
- Once the pasta is finished drain and place back in to the saucepan.
- Next add the chopped capers, artichoke, basil and sundried tomatoes and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle over the pine nuts and serve up.