These are deliciously dark, fudgey and nutty chocolate brownies. I love to add some walnuts to give the fudgy brownies some crunch. Any nut will work so if you’re not a fan of walnuts substitute for your preferred choice. This is a great sweet treat to have ready in the evenings. Store the recipes in an air tight container and they will last up to 4-5 days.
- 1 tin black beans and juice
- 6 tbsp. stevia
- 6 tbsp. cacao powder
- 100g dark chocolate (I used 90%) – melted
- 150g walnuts toasted
- 1 tsp. xanthan gum or baking powder
- Preheat oven 180°C
- In a food processor or nutribullet blend up the black beans and juice until creamy and smooth.
- Place into a mixing bowl stir in the cacao powder, stevia, dark chocolate and xanthan gum (or rising agent).
- The mix will get alt heavier and thicker.
- Lastly, fold in the toasted walnuts.
- Spoon this mix into a lined brownie tin.( 6″x6″- small tin)
- Bake for 25 minutes until crisp and firm on top.
- Let Cool before cutting.