Peanut Caramel Pancakes? Yes please! I love making pancakes for breakfast or dinner. These are so easy to make and I used the Fulfil Peanut Caramel Protein bar in the mix which is the perfect addition to these pancakes. #FulfilFoodPorn
This is a sponsored post and part of a series of delicious quick recipes I created using Fulfil Vitamin and Protein bars. Check out my blog for more yummy protein Fulfil recipes including chocolate biscuit cake, smoothies and cheesecake! Tag me in your pics @naturalbornfeeder
- 60g oats
- 1 large banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 Fulfil Peanut Caramel Bar (chopped)
- 50ml almond milk
- In a Nutri Bullet, blitz the oats into a flour consistency.
- Add the banana, almond milk and egg and blend until a smooth batter forms.
- In a nonstick pan over a high heat add a little coconut oil.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of the batter on to the middle of the pan and sprinkle over 4-5 chunks of the Fulfil Peanut Caramel bar.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes before flipping over to the other side. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Repeat this until all the batter is used.