This bad boy is packed full of protein and made with 100% natural ingredients. A simple recipe with little prep only freezing the bananas (anything over an hour is perfect) I really hope you enjoy this recipe.
- 5 skinless bananas frozen
- 1/2 tin of chickpeas
- 2 tbsp almond milk / coconut milk
- Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 heaped tbsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp cacao nibs / 35 g dark choc chopped
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Place them in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add in the peanut butter along with the rest of the ingredients and stir until completely combined.
- The mixture should be cookie dough like, roll into small balls.
- Remove the bananas from the freezer and blend in a food processor until broken down, don’t over blend that they defrost!
- Combine the two and enjoy