As a confessed nut butter addict I am so happy to have teamed up with my favourite spoon of nuttiness, Lifeforce!
For this recipe you can use your favourite nut butter, Lifeforce has so many different but butter flavours;
- Crunchy and Smooth Peanut Butter
- Crunchy and Smooth Almond Butter
- Smooth Cashew Butter
I am a nut butter connoisseur at this stage and Lifeforce have a distinctive delicious taste, the nuts they use are high quality (hence the oil separation in the jar) and slightly roasted for a deep flavour that I love, and they don’t use any palm oil! The crunchy range is my favourite to eat straight out of the jar. The Lifeforce team have spent months sourcing the best ingredients to make a really great tasting nut butter.
This recipe is sponsored by Lifeforce
Cookie Dough Balls
- 170g crunchy peanut butter
- 80g ground almond
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 100g dark chocolate melted
- In a bowl, combine the cookie dough ingredients until the ingredients are mixed fully.
- Take sections using a teaspoon and roll into even balls.
- Prepare a flat tray or board with some parchment paper.
- For the coating, stir the coconut oil into the melted dark chocolate until it dissolves.
- Using a fork dip each cookie dough ball into the melted chocolate coating.
- Place on the flat tray or board and place in the fridge to allow the coating to set.