Everyone loves cookies, especially protein packed cookies! This recipe is full of healthy fats and protein and is a great snack to have if you want something sweet – and it couldn’t be any easier to make.
- 2 scoop Chocolate Whey or vanilla works here too)
- 4 tbsp. peanut butter smooth
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1.5 tbsp. peanut butter smooth
- 1.5 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 70g dark chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 200°C
- Prepare a lined baking tray.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add in the cookie base ingredients and using your hands mix together until a dough is formed (if its a little dry just add a tad more honey or peanut butter to the mix – but it shouldn’t be).
- Grabbing sections roll into balls and press down on the baking tray to 3 inches in height, using your index finger create a well in the centre as deep as you can without breaking through to the base.
- Continue this until the dough is all gone.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes (depending on how long your oven has been preheating for) until toasted golden along the edges. Remove and let cool for a full 10 minutes or more.
- To prepare the centre filling, heat the coconut oil over low heat, once melted remove and add in the peanut butter and honey, stir to combine making sure there is no separation between them.
- Fill each well in the cookie base with the filling.
- Drizzle over the melted dark chocolate.
- Place in the fridge or freezer (depending how quick you want them) until hard. Store in the fridge for up to 6 days.