So, I had a sneaky jar of the Sowans hazelnut butter left over from one of my goodie bags and I thought I better make the most out of it :) I think you all know by now I have a little obsession with anything chocolate hazelnut flavoured. The combination is simply spot on. Who else grew up as a nutella addict??? Well, I did but thankfully I was also a very active child! This recipe is super easy and a nice one for treats with a cuppa or when your mates are popping around – just don’t tell them how easy it was!
Don’t forget to try different combinations. Use whatever nut butter you have lying around the house and top off with your favourite crunchy food like cacao nibs or almonds, bee pollen, coconut … you get me!
Enjoy this one and don’t forget to tag @naturalbornfeeder in your recreations!
- 140g dark chocolate melted
- 2 tbsp. hazelnut butter
- 60g hazelnuts (roasted and chopped or crushed)
- In a bowl, combine the melted dark chocolate and hazelnut butter until smooth and creamy (it will thicken a little).
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of mix into each mould.
- Scatter the hazelnuts evenly over each cup pressing down a little until they’re half way deep in the melted chocolate.
- Place in the freezer for 20 mins to set.