Warning! There’s no such thing as portion control with this bread 😂 It’s the perfect thing to bake for the weekend and tastes AMAZING if I say so myself.
- 3 bananas mashed
- 200 ground almond
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 6 tbsp. cacao
- 4-5 tbsp. honey or maple
- 3 eggs
- 100g dark choc (broken into pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 180•C.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except the chocolate pieces.
- Stir in the chocolate pieces and pour into a lined bread tin (option to add 1 sliced banana on top).
- Bake for 55 min to 1 hour at 180•C.
- Let cool fully before slicing (approx. 45 mins).