This recipe is so good! Don’t let the courgette put you off I know it sounds a little random. I prepped these for breakfast and a mid-day snack when on the go to keep me going until my next meal.
• 300g oats
• 4 bananas
• 300ml nut milk
• 3 tbsp. maple
• 4 tbsp. cacao powder
• 2 tbsp. milled flaxseed
• ½ courgette washed and grated
• Preheat the oven to 180°C.
• Start by placing the flaxseed into a small bowl. Add 6 tbsp. of water and let soak for 12 minutes. The mix will turn into a gloopy texture.
• In a large bowl mash 3 of the bananas.
• Tip in the oats, cacao powder, nut milk, maple, flaxseed mix and courgette and combine well.
• Pour this mix into a lined baking tin (I used a 6”x 6” tin here) and even out the top.
• Dice the left-over banana and place the pieces on top of the bake pressing them down gently to set them in the mix.
• Bake for 40 minutes.
• Once baked leave it cool before slicing.