These delicious and healthy protein bars are perfect for feeding your chocolate craving. With the delicious pairing of hazelnuts and wyldsson PROMIX, these are simply irresistible. . They store well in the fridge if you can resist eating the entire batch!
- 1 tbsp. chocolate hazelnut butter (I used Wyldsson)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. vanilla or chocolate protein
- 1 tbsp. Wyldsson nut and seed snack tub mix for crunch
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the nut butter, honey and protein powder into a smooth dough.
- Stir in the nut and seed mix.
- Shape into balls or bars and enjoy raw or you can bake them for 10 minutes in a preheated oven at 200°C until golden around the edges.
- Leave them for 5 minutes to firm up and get nice and crunchy before digging in.