Who else loves satay sauce? It has to be one of my favourite things to order as a takeaway, but what if we could get those same flavours every day from our lunch box? SIGN ME UP! This all in one easy burger mix has got this week’s meal prep sorted, there’s many different ways you can serve this up so it won’t get bored Monday to Friday! I challenge you to create this recipe for lunch and don’t forget to tag #wellgood when you do!
- 1 tin Bunalun chickpeas rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. peri peri/ hot sauce (I go for medium heat)
- 3 tbsp. meridian smooth peanut butter
- 50g oats (blended into a flour)
- 3 tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1.5 tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven 200°C.
- In a blender or food processor blend the chickpeas into a smooth paste.
- Tip the paste into a mixing bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients into a thick heavy dough.
- Take sections and roll into balls, gently flatten into a burger shape and bake for 20 minutes until crispy around the edges.
Served 3 ways
- With salad-leafy greens, avocado, cherry tomatoes.
- In a wrap (Bfree wraps) diced spinach, salsa and yoghurt dressing.
- In a lettuce bun with avocado, tomatoes & rocket.