So, a few people have asked for alternatives to bananas in smoothies and still be able to achieve that creamy thick texture. Well, for me, frozen cauliflower is the perfect replacement to making smoothies super thick and creamy. And, don’t worry you don’t end up with a smoothie tasting like cauliflower when blended with the right ingredients. Enjoy!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower (steamed and then frozen)
- 125g frozen blueberries
- 200-300ml nut milk (almond)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp. nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew)
- Blend all ingredients in a Nutri Bullet (blender) until fully blended together.
- Serve with your favourite toppings!