If your a fan of Rolo’s these will definitely be up your street! They knock any naughty cravings, and are just delicious, but once you start it’s hard to stop! Perfect treat if your having guests over, for the cinema or even as a gift!
*NOTE; NEVER GIVE AWAY YOUR LAST ROLO!
- 1 cup – Cocoa butter – available in health food stores
- 3 tbsp – Raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup/4 tbsp – maple syrup/ honey
- alternatively use 70/80% melted dark choc
- 1 cup – Medjool dates pitted- available in most supermarkets
- 4 level tbsp of Coconut water
- Pinch of sea salt
- For the chocolate place all the ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until melted, make sure not to boil!
- Using our moulds( I got mine in tkmax), teaspoon in your chocolate mixture until 1/4 way full. (There should be enough left over to cover the caramel later on)
- Place the tray in the freezer whilst you make your caramel
- Very simply place all your caramel ingredients in a food processor and blend until a creamy smooth caramel forms
- Check to see if your chocolate has hardened in the freezer, if so, spoon in the caramel (1 level teaspoon)and cover with the left over chocolate, place back in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.* serve with a cup of tea:)