These healthy breakfast burrito recipes are simple to make and super filling to keep you going until lunch. Packed with vegetables and protein it’s the perfect quick, delicious breakfast dish whether you’re on the go or have some time to sit and enjoy. This recipe is also suitable for any time of the day not just breakfast!
I always opt for Bord Bia Quality Assured Eggs as part of my weekly food shop. I love how easy egg dishes are to cook and the versatility of dishes you can create, I have endless amounts of egg recipes on the blog. Not forgetting the nutritional benefits of eating eggs as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
- 8 Bord Bia Quality Assured eggs
- 1 tsp. cooking oil (olive or avocado)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tin of black beans or mixed beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp. of jalapeno relish
- 20g sweetcorn
- 1 avocado peeled and diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes diced into quarters
- Juice of one lime
- Handful fresh herbs like parsley, mint, coriander chopped
- Handful of grated cheese/or non-dairy cheese
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk.
- In a non-stick pan over a med-high heat add a little oil and ½ of the egg mix spreading out thinly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes until the sides lift and flip. Cook on the other side for 30 seconds. Once fully cooked place onto a plate.
- Using the remainder of the eggs, combine these in a small saucepan with the black beans, relish, sweet corn and mix over a medium heat to warm up. Squeeze over the lime juice and stir well.
- Fill the egg wraps with the filling and fold over. Top off with the avocado and the tomato mix.