This baked banana bread is perfect for meal prep 🍌 You can prep it the night before and it will keep you nice and full 🙌
• 250g oats
• 3 small- medium bananas (the browner the better)
• 250ml almond milk
• 4 tbsp. maple syrup
• 2 tbsp. chia seeds soaked in 6 tbsp. water for 12 minutes
• 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon (add more if you love cinnamon)
• 40g mixed seeds
• Optional – 2 handfuls dark chocolate chips
• 1 small banana for on top
• Yogurt – soya or coconut
• Almond nut butter
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Grease an oven proof dish. In a large bowl mash the bananas. Then, add the almond milk, oats, maple, soaked chia, cinnamon, mixed seeds and mix well. Then add the chocolate chips and stir.
3. Pour into an oven dish and place on the extra banana slices.
4. Bake for 45 minutes.