Smoothie bowls have taken over our timelines and for good reason, they are not just aesthetically beautiful but tasty as hell! It’s the perfect combination for a quick fix breakfast while packing in lots of nutrients and setting yourself up right for the day ahead!
I have done this blog post around Alpro products. This is not a sponsored post I just really like their products, from the plant based drinks to the new soya yogurt range it is a great alternative for those who have subtracted conventional dairy products from their diet. So here is some inspiration on how to use them to make over your morning routine!
- 1 tbsp. Cacao Powder or Carob
- 3 tbsp. Alpro Almond Soya Yoghurt
- 1 tsp. Guarana or Coffee
- 2 Medjool Dates
- 1 tbsp. Almond Butter
- 1 Banana
- 150ml Almond Milk
- 1 Kiwi Halved
- Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp. Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp. Goji Berries
- Handful of Blueberries
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a Nutri Bullet and blend for 60 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Garnish with toppings and dig in!
- Dont forget to snap your smoothie bowl and tag @naturalbornfeeder on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat!